(art. 13 EU Reg. 679/2016)
WHO PROCESS MY DATA?
The data controller is Restorative Neurotechnologies S.r.l.
Registered office: Via Libertà 112, 90143 Palermo
|FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES RESTORATIVE PROCESS MY DATA?||WHY IS THE PROCESSING OF MY DATA LEGITIMATE?||TO WHOM WILL MY DATA BE COMMUNICATED?||HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE STORED?|
|To enable you to navigate the site|
To answer questions or respond to your requests
|Because it is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller||IT companies|
|For the time needed to perform the service requested by the user|
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT PROVIDE MY DATA?
Navigation on the site automatically entails the acquisition of some of your data. The computer systems and procedures used to operate the site acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
With respect to your personal data that you have provided, you have the right to obtain -access -rectification and in certain cases -deletion -limitation of processing -opposition to processing. You may exercise your rights by writing to the Controller’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO CAN I COMPLAIN TO?
If you consider that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority by the means indicated on www.garanteprivacy.it
1. WHO PROCESS MY DATA?
The Data Controller of your personal data is Restorative Neurotechnologies S.r.l. with a registered office in Via Libertà 112, 90143 Palermo. You may contact the Data Controller by e-mail: email@example.com
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSES ARE MY DATA PROCESSED AND WHY IS THE PROCESSING LEGITIMATE?
|PURPOSE||LEGAL BASIS||OBLIGATION TO CONFER|
|Responding to queries or giving feedback to requests sent by the user||The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to provide feedback on the requests you send to the contact details on the website.||For this purpose, you are free not to provide your data, but if you do not provide it, the Data Controller will not be able to respond to your requests.|
3. TO WHOM WILL MY DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data are communicated to:
- IT company
- Communication companies
You can request the full list of recipients of your personal data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, your personal data will not be disseminated.
4. ARE MY DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
5. HOW LONG ARE MY DATA STORED?
The Data Controller will keep your personal data for a period of time no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is processing them. Specifically, your data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the service you have requested.
At the end of this period, the Data Controller will either erase the data irreversibly – by means of destruction or secure deletion methods – or store them in an anonymous form that does not allow, even indirectly, for your identification.
6. WILL I BE SUBJECTED TO PROFILING?
7. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
You have the following rights:
Right of access to data: the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to your personal data – and a copy thereof – and to receive information about the processing;
Right to rectification of data: the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay and the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
Right to data erasure: the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate reason for processing;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
Right of restriction of processing: the right to obtain from the Controller the restriction of processing when one of the following cases occurs:
- You challenge the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of your personal data and instead request that their use be restricted;
- although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- You objected to the processing pending verification as to whether the data controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
Right to object to processing: the right to object to processing carried out for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority or on the basis of the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, as well as the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out for direct marketing purposes, including profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
You may exercise your rights by sending a request to the Controller’s e-mail address email@example.com. The Controller will reply to you as soon as possible and, in any event, no later than 30 days after your request.
8. HOW CAN I SUBMIT A COMPLAINT?
Should you wish to lodge a complaint concerning the manner in which your personal data are processed by the Controller or concerning the handling of a complaint you have lodged, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Supervisory Authority in the manner indicated on www.garanteprivacy.it
Latest update: July 5, 2022
Our privacy policies